C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, March 12, 2012

Tired Old Queen at the Movies: Fallen Angel


Steve Hayes reviews the 1945 thriller:
Dana Andrews, Alice Faye, and Linda Darnell collide with tragic consequences in Otto Preminger's moody film noir classic, FALLEN ANGEL. It's the tale of what happens when a drifter (Andrews) blows into a small California town and sets into motion a series of desperate, seedy and violent incidents, revolving around the obsession of several men with a beautiful and provocative waitress (Darnell). Filmed on the heels of Laura and using many of the same technical people, it also stars Charles Bickford, Anne Revere, and Percy Kilbride, and is film noir excitement at its very best.




Catch more fabulous reviews at Steve's YouTube channel.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails