C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Are Women People?


Given Republican men's new-found and gleeful obsession with slandering and subjugating women - who, it seems, should once again be kept barefoot and pregnant, and perhaps shackled to the kitchen stove - that will probably be in Santorum's next speech - a strange thought just occurred to me: 

Is it possible - is it really possible that this election won't be centered around the awesome, abominable wickedness of teh gayz?  For the first time since I don't know when?

Is it true that female is the new gay?

Is a pair of X chromosomes really just a birth defect?

Read these articles and draw your own conclusions, pardners:

Time magazine:  Subject for Debate:  Are Women People?

Also:  Men Have Sex Too

New York Times:  Who Decided That This Election Should Be About Sex?


Photo: Honk to Wounded Bird.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails