C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, March 31, 2012

Maggiegate, Continued

Thomas Roberts interviewed - very lightly, I must say - the Queen of Mean yesterday on MSNBC.  (You fellas recall that a couple of days ago, she was a no-show for an earlier interview; MSNBC claims they made a scheduling error.)  Maggie, of course, did her fat-cat purr, all pretty in pink, and dodged and oozed all around the questions like snake oil, denying any hateful conspiracy, untoward action, or unkind motive towards anyone at all.  Why, as Scarlett said of India Wilkes, butter just wouldn't melt in her mouth!

Which strongly reminds your Head Trucker of the famous statement:  "I am not a crook."



By way of contrast, listen to civil rights leader Julian Bond's reaction to what he calls "one of the most cynical things I've ever heard of":




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails