C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, November 13, 2010

It Gets Better: This Week's Faves

Your Head Trucker shares some of the best videos he found at the It Gets Better Project this week.


Michael Ignatieff, Liberal Party leader and perhaps the next Prime Minister of Canada:



Will grew up near Tallahassee, Florida:



Kevin and William in Chicago:



University of Michigan Law School students:



"A bunch of fun lesbians":



Orthodox Jews:



Barbara Gaines, a producer for the Letterman show:



University of Alabama students:



Pennsylvania:



Staff of the Human Rights Campaign:



The NOH8 Campaign:



The Colorado theater community:



The Yale School of Drama:



And finally, B.D. has something to show you - but you have to be very, very quiet:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails