C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, March 15, 2010

Living True: The Tour


Life does go on, even when your church and all your "Christian" friends turn their backs on you and consign you straight to hell.  Your Head Trucker can relate to that statement, and I'm sure many of my readers can too. 

As Joe.My.God. reports, gay ex-evangelical entertainers Ray Boltz and Azariah Southworth are teaming up for a nationwide tour later this spring.  Both were shunned and condemned by the Christian-music world when they (separately) came out in 2008.

Bonus:  I wasn't listening to that kind of music back then, but here's a pic of Ray Boltz at the height of his career back in the early 90's:

Woof.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails