C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What the hell, I'm back

Jeez.  It's awful quiet around here.  The roommate has moved out, I need somebody to talk to.  Might as well be you guys.

Besides . . .  I miss ya, buddies.

I've streamlined the Truck a little bit, dropped some things, added some new ones.  (If I dropped your blog, it's because I haven't heard from you in a long time, or your blog ain't working.)  Lemme know how it works on your end, guys, I hate blogs that won't load or drain all your computer memory.

Also, Blogger has added some new functions that make me hard I can't wait to try.  So here goes - revving the engine, ready to take 'er out for a spin.

You comin' ?




Raul Malo is a Grammy-winning country singer/songwriter from Miami, formerly lead singer with The Mavericks.

8 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Very nice to see you back. I hate to see yoru roomate moved out, but I am very happy to see that you are back.
Ray

Ray's Cowboy said...

PS is that you in the top picture.
WOOF
Ray

Russ Manley said...

Thanks Ray, appreciate ya. Yup that's me....

Jason Hughes said...

Welcome back! (even if we are sloppy seconds to the now-gone roommate!) :)

Russ Manley said...

hahahahaha. I wouldnt have put it quite that way Jason....but you made me laugh out loud.

David said...

Glad to see you're back at it Sir!

Russ Manley said...

Thanks David. couldnt stay away....

rptrcub said...

Hey bud, it's been a while.

Related Posts with Thumbnails