C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, October 30, 2009

Afternoon Drive: Hairy Halloween

Whups!  Need a last-minute, no-frills, sure-fire Halloween outfit?  Here's one I found over on Ray's Cowboy that requires no sewing and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser, big time:


If that doesn't do the trick for ya, here's some more outfits that should stimulate your thinking.  Certainly gives me ideas:



How are you dressing up?  Or undressing up, as the case may be . . .   Whatever, hope y'all all have a big, hairy Halloween!

3 comments:

larry said...

hi russ, i missed you!!!! i love the sexy,hairy men!!!happy halloween!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Love both of them, thank you for the nice words. I want to see you in the first costume, please.
Ray

Russ Manley said...

larry - back at ya buddy!

ray - it just wouldnt work on me bud ... I wish.

Related Posts with Thumbnails