C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, October 23, 2009

Afternoon Drive: Welcome to the Future

Hey, glory, glory, hallelujah
Welcome to the future
Wherever we were going, we're here . . .



Okay guys, this you have to see.  I posted the song above so you can listen, but you gotta go watch the actual video, which I can't embed here. 

Kickstart your weekend with this rocking new song from country stud Brad Paisley.  This ain't your daddy's country music - it's powerful, I think you'll like it.

I'll confess - it made me shed a few tears.  But they're happy ones.  Go watch, you'll understand.

Just goes to show, not all us country boys are as redneck as some people might think.  But you knew that, right?

It's a new day in America for all kinds of folks, thank God.  The future is here - so go on, live your life and enjoy it.

Have a good one, fellas, see you down the road.


Offered in memory of Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. -
and all the others


2 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

I like Brad's music. Thanks I hadn't heard this before.

Russ Manley said...

yeah, the young feller does a good job . . . . and so studly too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails