C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, October 30, 2009

Punk Talk

As surely everyone knows by now, Levi Johnston is going to show it all for Playgirl next month.  Yeah, I'll have a look-see when he does, but he's only mildly cute IMO, so I'm not holding my breath.  Besides, the parts I'd most want to see, he wouldn't show for love or money.

Speaking of love, money, and "fucking rednecks," as he once described himself on his Facebook page, I see country boy is working his 15 minutes for all it's worth - and really, can you blame him?  I mean, hell, that's the American way, right guys?  Somebody offered me six figures to take my clothes off, I'd sure as hell go for it.  (My email address is under my profile if anyone does have an offer like that - serious inquiries only.  But I'm not holding my breath on that either.)

But I'm starting to get a weird deja vu feeling about all this.  I mean, haven't we seen this plot in a hundred B-movies before - smartass punk shoots his mouth off all over town, but doesn't make it to the closing credits.

Bad things can happen to country boys in the big city who go making threats against people with powerful friends.   Levi needs a friend to tell him to hold his cards real close to his vest - and meanwhile STFU.

It's no skin off my back, though.  I'm just saying.

1 comment:

larry said...

i don't blame him if he can make some money! plus, i want to see him nekked!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails