C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, February 23, 2009

I Kissed a Girl

My first movie date . . . a chilly day, a warm theater . . . what could be better than Shakespeare's finest? Which led to going steady . . . giving her my ID bracelet, a big deal at that time . . . first kiss . . . young love . . . and all that goes with that . . . smiles, thrills, tears . . . finally, just a memory. You never forget the first one.

Forty years ago today. How strange to say. My God, where does the time go?

2 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

With a girl? I just bought them something, because I knew it wouldn't last. I'd leave them and hang out the rest of the night with my boyfriend!

Kevin said...

Awwww... a warm and fuzzy recollection, Russ. Yep, you never forget the first one... unless you're looking at the second one standing nearby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails