C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

News flash: Reality dawns in Alaska, as shown in this clip from Fox News:


According to Think Progress:
When Van Susteren asked Gov. Palin, who joined the interview, about abstinence, she seemed similarly dismissive of her former views on abstinence, admitting, "It sounds naive.” Bristol added, “I just — I hope that people learn from my story and just, like, I don’t know, prevent teen pregnancy, I guess.”
In other words, screw all you want if you're straight and use a rubber, that's the way to go. Did you get that, kids?

But if you're gay and just want to acquire sexual pleasure, well, read the next post, from Utah.

2 comments:

T.E.W. said...

Palin pimping her daughter out to keep her name in peoples minds. It is obvious to see that the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Russ Manley said...

Oh but they are so quick to put down everybody else's sex life, aren't they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails