C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One More Look: Jonathan Smith

This time of year, your Head Trucker likes to take a few days off work and get my mind off of serious things. So this week you may see some different kinds of posts from the usual heavy-duty stuff, lighter and funner. What the hell.

I've posted about Texas hunk Jonathan Smith before, but since his appearance on Hunk du Jour the other day, I just can't get the boy out of my mind. Woof. I have a mental blowout everytime I look at his sexy pics, that handsome stubbly face, that slim, short body, and that hairy chest, oh MAN. Call home, Jonathan, your daddy wonders where you are . . . if you ain't got a daddy, call me.

Okay, I'll try to cool it here. But got a question for all my Truckbuddies: I've turned on the thumbnails for the new Russ's Toolbox section at right (you may have to scroll down to see it). Only some of the pics automatically fed in from other blogs aren't exactly G rated. You think I should leave the thumbnails on, or turn them off?

Trying to run a "respectable" blog here. I'm thinking maybe I also need to start another, less respectable one. Call it Russ's Rough Riders or something like that.

And btw, thanks all you new Truckbuddies for signing on with me; I really appreciate that. I've reciprocated the favor too.

(Photo from Man of Austin via Hunk du Jour)

Update. Answered my own question. X-rated thumbnails are turned off now. If I ever start a raunchier blog, you guys will be the first to know.

5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I really enjoy this blog. Love the thought provoking statement. aslosome nice looking picturesas well. this is your blog to do what Russ wants to do with.
Ray

Ray's Cowboy said...

P.S. Hope you like the salute I gave you on my blog, Sir.
Ray

Russ Manley said...

Loved it Ray. The pics are great, just what I like. Left a comment over there too. Appreciate ya bud.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Happy New Year.
Ray

lm1945 said...

Your essay on "Crossroads" just turned me into a fan of your blog. Because, it speaks to us guys that are a bit older, and what life is like on the other side of 50 or even a little older. I will be returning with much more regularity, now. To read what you have to say. Thanks Larry

Related Posts with Thumbnails