C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, July 30, 2022

NANCY, STAY HOME!

 

There is no good reason for Pelosi to visit Taiwan now.  We are already in an unwinnable, half-ass war with Russia, which is a major blunder (can you say Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan?) - now she and Joe Biden want to start one with China?

HOW FUCKING STUPID IS THAT?

This is so wrong, for many reasons.  It will not make Taiwan safer.  It will not make China less militant, but more so.  It's just a stupid election ploy.

I am rapidly losing confidence in the current administration, especially in its conduct of foreign affairs.  I could say much more, but the main point is self-evident to anyone with a brain.

That's my 2c.

-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails