C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Delicious Dishes

A little distraction from heat and headlines for you:  M.P. and I watched this demonstration film years ago, and were later happy to discover that these tools are still available in kitchen-supply stores.  Our set lives in a box on the cookbook shelf, and M.P. uses them from time to time - especially the garnishing knife for making waffle fries and the other tool for making corkscrew potatoes.  Fun stuff.

 .

Bonus:  Here's "Pastrytown Wedding," a color cartoon from 1934.  Pretty trippy.


-----

2 comments:

Frank said...

Reminds me of the vendors at the old Eastern States Exposition (All New England States Fair) selling the latest gadget of the year.

Russ Manley said...

I'm sure the guy in the film must have been a vendor himself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails