C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, May 6, 2022

Waitin' for the Weekend - Limited Edition

N O T I C E   T O   O U R   C U S T O M E R S

Your Head Trucker is pleased to announce that the Blue Truck has received clearance from the CDC to resume offering a selection of hot men, subject to availability.  Supply-chain issues may preclude weekly deliveries, however.  As always, we guarantee satisfaction or your money back.

Note:  This offer limited to one order per household.  The Blue Truck assumes no liability for use or misuse of our products beyond the point of delivery.  Unpackage with care and follow all directions.  PPE gear not included.  Swim at your own risk.






-----

4 comments:

Tim said...

Yay!! What welcome news. Please put a stamp on #3’s rump and mail him post haste. No need to wrap, he doesn’t look delicate. Grin

Russ Manley said...

An excellent choice; he'll be shipped within the hour. Grin.

Davis said...

Grrrrr.......

Russ Manley said...

You're welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails