C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, April 10, 2022

Zelensky: The 60 Minutes Interview

Zelensky observing the horrors of Bucha on April 4.
We are defending the ability of a person to live in the modern world. We are defending the right to live. I never thought this right was so costly. These are human values. So that Russia doesn't choose what we should do and how I'm exercising my rights. That right was given to me by God and my parents.

Ukrainian President Zelensky spoke last Wednesday with CBS 60 Minutes correspondent Scott Pelley at Zelensky's fortified headquarters in Kyiv:

 

Full text of the interview in English is here

The interview in Ukrainian without English subtitles is here.

-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails