C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, August 19, 2018

Beach Mix, 8/19/18


Let's have a beach party!

Sunday Drive is on summer hiatus while I offer some favorites from the mid-sixties for fun in the sun and tans on the sands.

What memories do these songs bring back for you?


Help Me, RhondaBeach Boys, Andy Williams Show, 1965




It's the Same Old SongFour Tops, 1965




Have I the Right? Honeycombs, 1964




Green Grass, Gary Lewis and the Playboys, 1966




She Loves You, BeatlesA Hard Day's Night 1964





2 comments:

Davis said...

Thanks for the beach memories. Those golden days and those golden boys. My adolescent cares about such minor things that seemed like mountains. You've got me in a very nostalgic place of late, Russ.

Russ Manley said...

Youth and age see things very differently, don't they? Glad you are enjoying the music.

Related Posts with Thumbnails