C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, August 12, 2018

Beach Mix, 081218


Let's have a beach party!

Sunday Drive is on summer hiatus while I offer some favorites from the mid-sixties for fun in the sun and tans on the sands.

What memories do these songs bring back for you?


Dance, Dance, DanceBeach Boys, 1964




Get ReadyTemptations, 1966




No Matter What Shape (Your Stomach's In), T-Bones, 1966 (based on an amusing Alka-Seltzer commercial)




It's Not Unusual, Tom Jones, 1965




Be My Baby, RonettesShindig! 1965 (recorded 1963)



"No less an authority than Brian Wilson has declared 'Be My Baby' the greatest pop record ever made."--Wikipedia



1 comment:

Davis said...

Give me that magical memories of those days anytime - a balm for the soul.

Related Posts with Thumbnails