C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Queen's Christmas Broadcast, 2013

This is quite beautifully done, both in form and in words - one of Her Majesty's best, I think.



When the time comes that The Queen is gathered to her ancestors - which God delay - Britain and the Commonwealth will have lost something very rare and very, very precious. I wonder if her people truly know that, and reflect upon it.

2 comments:

Tim said...

I quite agree Russ, HMQ hasn't looked so relaxed for a long time.

And doesn't Buck House look splendid!

Russ Manley said...

Oh yes, and isn't that Christmas tree breathtaking? Surely the work of the some of the more, ahem, fabulous staff of the Household.

Related Posts with Thumbnails