C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Julia and Jacques Cook Turkey Dinner

Last week, the Pork Boys had a scrumptious Thanksgiving dinner - no pics yet but my best friend M.P. nearly outdid himself on turkey and dressing and giblet gravy and twice-baked sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes and pecan pie and cranberry mousse pie - and also some extra delights like asparagus spears with Asiago cheese and homemade hollandaise sauce, wrapped in freshly made crepes. Damn, boys - it was some kinda good, I tell you what.

M.P. is feasting with his grown kids and a new grandbaby tomorrow, but I came home with plenty of luscious leftovers that I'm still working on, so I'll be just fine. In case you fellas are planning on dinner guests tomorrow but not sure how to proceed, here's the Pork Boys' two most favorite chefs, Julia Child and Jacques Pepin, to show you how it's all done. Watch it even if you're an experienced cook yourself - you just might learn some handy tips.

Have a good one, y'all.





2 comments:

Davis said...

What a pair - their "partnership" is immortal.

Russ Manley said...

Definitely, what a great pairing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails