C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, October 4, 2013

Obama Rips Republicans for Attitude Problem

"I don't get no respect!"

Republicans are playing the Rodney Dangerfield card, and acting just like a bunch of whiny, sullen teenagers while holding the nation hostage to their demented anti-everybody agenda. Here's the quote that the President refers to, and here's the video of Obama speaking in Maryland yesterday:




And here's House Speaker John Boehner, getting a mite testy over a quote in the Wall Street Journal:



So which one seems like the grown-up in the room?  I ask you.

And as Rachel reminds us vividly (isn't videotape wonderful?), this is not the first time that Boehner and others of his tribe have tried to subvert the government and ruin millions of people's lives in a goddamned cry-baby tantrum fit.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

3 comments:

Stan said...

I just hope Obama doesn't cave again.

Frank said...

Difference is, I LIKE Rodney Dangerfield. The Repubs are NOT funny.

Russ Manley said...

Stan - Agreed, let's hope he learned his lesson last time. Playing nice guy doesn't cut it when dealing with bullies.

Frank - Agreed. RD was funny, the Repubs are just plain stupid. And hateful to boot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails