C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Couple Married 22 Years Come Out Together

In 2009, David Kaufman, M.D., and his wife Cathy both realized they were gay about the same time. About six months later, David realized he was not only gay, but trans, and he is now Danielle. The couple have since written a book about their experience, entitled Untying the Knot. CBS Sacramento reports:




Well, your Head Trucker wishes them all the luck in the world. Still, it's hard to understand how someone can not realize they are gay until middle age - it certainly was very clear to me when I was 14. Some folks are just late bloomers, I guess, or came from very rigid, mind-controlling families perhaps. I don't know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails