C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, September 27, 2013

Waitin' for the Weekend

All right boys, it's time you peckerwoods got your minds out of the gutter and learned you some culture - like with this here little clip advertising the Masculine/Masculine exhibit currently on view over at the Musée d'Orsay in Paris.  France, that is, not Texas.

And don't worry - there's enough, um, exhibited here to get your weekend started right. Use the full screen so you can catch all the details.



3 comments:

Tim said...

Pretentious - Moi?

Davis said...

It's gettin' so high faultin' round these parts...

Russ Manley said...

Just tryin' to give you birds a little edjoocashun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails