C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, September 28, 2013

Love and Pasta for All!

I reckon you fellas have heard that the head of Barilla pasta really stepped into it this week.  Here's a legit ad response from a competitor in Germany:

click to enlarge

Gotta love it. But - who knew there was more than one company that made pasta? We're just not that into it down here in the provinces.  When I need noodles, I just buy the cheap store brand.

Bertolli also made a (somewhat strange) gay-themed video ad in 2009:





In other news: ExxonMobil to provide same-sex marriage benefits.  About damn time, it's been overruled at stockholders' meetings each year for the last sixteen years.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Hey, who you callin' a Macaroni - capiche?

June Butler said...

We use Bertolli, too. I don't that the markets here sell Barilla, though I've never looked for it. Purists will be shocked, but to me pasta is pasta. It's what goes with the pasta that makes it tasty. No change necessary here.


Anonymous said...

Aus Liebe zur Nudel ... teehee ... their pesto only reached an average ranking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails