C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, June 8, 2009

WTF: Invitation to a Wedding

Okay, so it's the 21st century, and your Head Trucker just learned about five minutes ago that video wedding invites are all the rage now. Probly old news to you big-city boys, but we ain't seen none out here on the prairie yet. You can go to YouTube and pull up a bunch of 'em, including some very pretty ones like this:

Of course, anything straights can do, teh gayz can do fabulous, right? Like this one from California last summer:

Er, um, what the . . . ? Oh I get it, it's symbolic, huh?

No?

Your Head Trucker is just speechless.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am sorry I did not get it either. Russ pictutre this. on one knee me pulling out a ring asking you to marry me and you saying yes. then we give the date place and time we are going to get married.
But in the real world I would send out invites like Martha. because it is a good thing.
Ray

Russ Manley said...

You're sweet Ray, and have a vivid imagination. Thanks for the thought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails