C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Drive: Sursum Corda

Click to enlarge, you won't be disappointed:






The roommate and I keep talking about making a run up to OKC to see the Dale Chihuly installation they have there. Think it would be a pretty cool trip, don't you guys?

What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god, the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals . . . .
- Hamlet, Act II, scene ii.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

love road trips. I love OKC allot. Stay at the Habbana Inn while you are there. WOOF love it.
Ray

David said...

Then head on out to Las Vegas, the ceiling of the lobby at Bellagio is a full-on Chihuly installation as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails