C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, September 21, 2013

Gaiety: What the Scientists Are Saying

Over at the NALT Christians Project channel on YouTube, co-founder Wayne Besen of Truth Wins Out has posted a fascinating series of short talks by scientists and medical researchers, giving us an update on what science now knows about your fabulousness. Here are three wide-ranging talks to get started with:










This last underscores what your Head Trucker has been saying for the last thirty years: the whole protective mother/distant father syndrome is not the cause, but the reaction to the kid's gayness.

Finally, science has caught up with me.  About damn time.

4 comments:

Frank said...

I've known many individuals who are are gay or lesbian and have gay brothers and/or lesbian sisters. I also have been acquainted with many gay men who are from (or whose family is from) a particular, ethnically isolated area of the Northeast. Coincidence?

Russ Manley said...

It's definitely somewhere in the genes, which is what the scientists are saying, plus other biological stuff besides.

There's 4, maybe 5 of us who are gay among my cousins and second cousins on my mother's side. That's not just by chance.

Frank said...

On the other hand, I have no gay relatives that I know of...go figure.

Russ Manley said...

It's the exception that proves the rule, I guess.

Related Posts with Thumbnails