C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Drive: Easter from King's

El Greco, The Resurrection (detail)

From King's College, Cambridge, a great collection of songs and hymns in two parts, recorded in 2012. Use the pop-out feature to watch the videos on YouTube; in the description box over there are time links to each individual piece.

And a very happy Easter to all my truckbuddies.





4 comments:

June Butler said...

Happy Easter, Russ. I love El Greco and the hymns.

Russ Manley said...

So glad you like. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Davis said...

I'm with Mimi - great taste Russ - blessing for Eastertide

Russ Manley said...

Thanks and same to ya, Davis.

Related Posts with Thumbnails