C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Choice


Well, the third and final presidential debate has now passed into history as a victory for Obama, yet as we enter the home stretch towards Election Day, the polls seem to show the American electorate about evenly split between the two candidates.

I can hardly believe that a question exists in the minds of any regular Blue Truck readers. Still, if you need or want to be reminded of what Obama has achieved in the last four years, as well as a resume of the ghastly doings of his predecessor and the promises of his opponent, I can do no better than to refer you to the excellent article written by the editors of the New Yorker endorsing the incumbent. It's well worth your time.

On the other hand, if you need only a quick and wishful summary of last night's debate, you will certainly enjoy the short summation by Andy Borowitz.

Or if coherent thought is just too haaaard for you, consider this apparently genuine voter guide by a very earnest young auntypinoor who followed the debates on Twitter, yay!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails