C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Drive: Vivaldi, Autumn

Well boys, the weather has finally changed here in Texas. Last night the thermometer dipped all the way down to 49 degrees, and your Head Trucker was sure feeling it when he crawled into a cold bed. I piled everything on top of me that I could grab, including my housecoat, and eventually got cozily warm and drifted off to sleep.

Uncannily, this change from summer to autumn nearly always seems to happen during the first weekend of October, for some reason. Tonight it's going waaaaay down to 38 degrees, brrr! I reckon you fellas up in the frozen Nawth are laughing your asses off at this news, no doubt, but it means something to this Southern boy. To mark the occasion, here's Vivaldi's classic:



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails