C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Talking to Meteorologists


Via Towleroad, which reports on a brand-new Tumblr dedicated to this sort of thing: Talking to Doctors.


Update: Republicans Move Convention to Seventeenth Century.
Mr. Dorrinson added that despite recent controversy involving the U.S. Senate candidate Representative Todd Akin (R., Mo.), there would be no modification of the Party’s official platform: “After we ban abortion in cases of rape and incest, we’re going to focus on America’s spiralling witch problem.”

2 comments:

Stan said...

To me the whole Republican convention is a wash anyway. Fucking bigots and liars!

Russ Manley said...

Well yes, but - how do you really feel about them, Stan?

Grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails