C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, August 6, 2012

Shatner on Mars

I reckon most of you guys are already up to speed on this, but your Head Trucker is a little behind the times out here on the vast and trackless prairie - so it comes as news to him. William Shatner once again takes us where no man has gone before with this animated demonstration of how the Curiosity lander - wonderful name - touched down on the Red Planet last night.

A sky crane? OMG. If you saw it in a movie, you wouldn't believe it.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was one of those nuts that was up to watch the Landing, I am so thrilled they got the "10.0" on the landing. WOW what a Nail biter for sure. The MOHAWK guy was just icing on the cake. Nice to see young blood in the program

Russ Manley said...

An amazing feat, for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails