C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Cavalcade of Food: Green Onion Dip

Spring is here and Ralph is back!  He's behind the camera as Kevin shows how to make a tasty Green Onion Dip with cream cheese and lemon juice, using a vintage Sunbeam food processor.  Looks yummy - think I will see if I can get M.P. to try this recipe.


P.S. - In case you missed it, you can catch a glimpse of the elusive Ralph in the video I posted last week, beginning in the Diner Museum here.  I don't know these fellows personally, but they seem like great guys.
-----

2 comments:

Frank said...

I am so behind on reading your blog...
Up until a few years ago I didn't know a green onion from a yellow onion or a scallion....still not sure about those finer points of onionness.

Russ Manley said...

I can relate. There are onions and there are green onions (my grandparents grew those). Then there are scallions and there are leeks. Parsnips too, which are tasty but I have no idea about all that. M.P. does, though, and makes delicious stuff with all of the above as occasion arises. I'm just the scullion, which is a different thing altogether. LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails