C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Talk Like an Egyptian

A fascinating animated video of numerous handsome men speaking ancient languages, including ancient Egyptian, Greek, Latin, Etruscan, Phoenician, and others you never heard of.  Pretty interesting, although various commenters say the pronunciations are not always quite correct.

 

All the speakers are using the same ancient text, which is well known to some people today.  I'll let you see if you can figure out what it is.  If not, the answer is here.

-----

2 comments:

Davis said...

I looked and I was right... Fascinating.

Russ Manley said...

Very good - go to the head of the class!

Related Posts with Thumbnails