C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday Drive: Green River

Little Niagara Falls at Chickasaw NRA.  Click to enlarge.
Photo by Jonathan C. Wheeler, CC-by-SA 3.0, at Wikipedia.

Today I'm serving up some virtual relief from the long, hot summer with this video montage I made twelve years ago, when M.P. and I spent a day picnicking and exploring at Chickasaw National Recreation Area up in Oklahoma - a big, beautiful, cool, green national park with no entrance fee that ought to be better known than it is. I blogged about our trip with more pictures here and here, as some of my longtime truckbuddies may remember. 

I'm no longer nimble enough to go hiking and splashing around like this, but it's a pleasant memory. The soundtrack is a favorite by CCR - crank it up.


-----
<

2 comments:

Davis said...

Sorry to miss the soundtrack!

Russ Manley said...

Better late than never!

Related Posts with Thumbnails