C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Roulé au Fromage et Jambon

Or how to make French ham and cheese rolls with puff pastry. I just happened to discover Stephane's videos the other day, and I've already shown a couple to M.P., who I hope will try some new recipes. Stephane claims he is a self-taught cook, and M.P. says he sure does know his stuff. He's also an excellent teacher, so if you like puttering around in the kitchen, here's something new to try.

PS - the word for today is charcuterie.




2 comments:

Frank said...

Looks delicious. I wish he had shown how to make the puff pastry.

Russ Manley said...

Here he shows how to make choux pastry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVlScPkWfc

I assume that is the puff pastry. M.P. knows all this and could explain it himself, he makes the most marvelous stuff from scratch.

Stephane has a hundred or more posted on his channel if you want to look through them:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0lG3Ihe4LGV851lODRIS5g/videos

Related Posts with Thumbnails