C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday Drive: Massachusetts

My truckbuddy Frank and his hubby Leon have been enjoying a sentimental journey back to their old stamping grounds in Provincetown on Cape Cod - which put me in mind of this sentimental favorite from the Bee Gees in 2001. While you listen, go check out Frank's great pics of their sojourn on Reluctant Rebel.

Note:  the song ends at about 2:30; the rest is just chatter.




4 comments:

Frank said...

Russ,
You are a sweetheart!
We are currently just west of Little Rock, Arkansas headed home. Will pass through the Texas panhandle...unfortunately a little too far a field to stop and say howdy.
Frank & Leon

Frank said...

Just added a few more photos of our time in Connecticut (too bad there's no song for that)

Davis said...

A great sound.

Russ Manley said...

Glad you liked, guys. Frank, I'm glad you didn't ask me to play the Connecticut state song - Yankee Doodle. Have a safe trip home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails