C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Gina's Jewels

The actress in her heyday, wearing the famous pearl earrings.
Click to enlarge.

Here's something fabulous to look at:
Legendary screen icon Gina Lollobrigida discusses the highlights of her incredible multi-faceted career, as well as the exquisite jewels from her collection. The collection features important Bulgari jewels of the 1950s and 1960s, worn by Miss Lollobrigida at landmark moments in her career.
The jewels went under the hammer on May 14, 2013, and fetched nearly $5 million altogether, with the pearl earrings going for about $2.4 million.  Miss Lollobrigida stated that the proceeds would go to support stem-cell research.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails