C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Drive: Bus Stop

I know you guys have enjoyed listening to the Beach Boys in recent weeks here, but they have started to annoy me, I'm sorry to say - despite the magical sound of their music, at this late age I can no longer see them as Olympian troubadours but as ordinary American straight boys, with all the adolescent flaws that implies.

So let's continue our mid-sixties stroll through Memory Lane with a still-magical but somewhat different sound from across the pond:




3 comments:

Stan said...

Oh yeah I remember this one a hit in summer of 1966. I was a freshman in HS.
Thanks Russ.

Davis said...

A good sound - I remember it well.

Russ Manley said...

Glad you like, guys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails