C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Those Damn Women Voters!


October, 1909 2009:  Straight white male whines on video that the "downside" of equality is that women get to vote . . . and tend to vote liberal.  Same goes for blacks and young people.  He didn't mention teh gayz, but well, you know how they are.

Geez, ain't it just a cryin' shame, boys?

From the Wall Street Journal:
Here is a brief list of the truths Mr. Derbyshire wishes us to face: that human nature is not infinitely malleable or even tameable; that biology increasingly really does seem to be destiny; that Diversity (his capital D) does not strengthen societies but makes them worryingly fissiparous; that foreigners cannot be trusted to share our interests; that Americans with different skin colors demonstrably prefer segregation to integration; that higher education is an expensive racket designed to certify worker bees (because Diversity prohibits other forms of screening); and that the wellsprings of American music, poetry and literature have dried up. "Happy talk and wishful thinking," Mr. Derbyshire says, "are for children, fools, and leftists."
So wipe that stupid grin off your face, pal!  Oh for the good old days, when everybody knew their place . . . at the foot of the Great White Heterosexual God . . . when Father Knew Best . . . . and Mother didn't open her mouth.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails