C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, October 24, 2009

How to Keep a Man

My good buddy Ray, of Ray's Cowboy, sent this along, and it's well worth sharing:



Damn good advice.  Take it from somebody who's been to the rodeo and back a few times.

But now boys, the flip side of the matter is this:  if it won't fit, don't force it.  Sometimes there's just nothing you can do to bridge the gap between his needs and yours.  Which makes both of you bitter and bitchy.  Good intentions alone won't cut it, so then you got to decide whether to pitch a tent or mosey along.

Anything else ya need to know, just ask Uncle Russ.

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

thank you for the compliment. I am glad youejoyed it.
Hugs
Ray

Ultra Dave said...

Well then I'm well maintained!

Russ Manley said...

me too buddy always ready for inspection lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails