C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nekkid Cowboys Rile Up Town

Last night out in Wilton, California, seems the Capitol Crossroads Gay Rodeo Association decided to have a barn dance fundraiser . . . and raised a lot of hackles too.  Neighbors complained that the guys were dancing naked in clear view of God and everybody.  News story and censored video here.

Sure, I woulda enjoyed watching the dancers, myself.  But hell, guys . . . this was way dumb. 

Party Rule No. 1:  if you're going to show your ass in public, don't scare the horses . . . or let the neighbors see.  It's just real simple.

Stupidity like this doesn't help our cause, ya know, pardners?  It's grist for the scaremongers.

1 comment:

Ultra Dave said...

You said it Russ! I like fun as much as the next guy, but there is a time and a place for certain behaviors and public spaces are not it. Everyone has a responsiblity to ensure that private activities remain that way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails