C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, October 26, 2009

Quarterback FAIL?

I ran across a tart little article over at AmericaBlog, about Obama's quarterbacking style, pretty amusing if you speak football. And really, it's a valid question: nearly a year into the game, and has the man scored a single touchdown yet?

I'm not going to rehash the ins and outs of the healthcare debate here, guess you guys have been following the news on that. But does seem like a lot of home team fans are going to demand their money back if the star player doesn't deliver - and soon.  All defense, no offense?  It's not just us gays who are feeling rooked.

Along that same line, the fans in Maine are serving notice they're fed up with the current state of play:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails