C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, July 29, 2018

Beach Mix, 7/29/18


Let's have a beach party!

Sunday Drive is on summer hiatus while I offer some favorites from the mid-sixties for fun in the sun and tans on the sands.

What memories do these songs bring back for you?


Fun, Fun, Fun, Beach Boys, 1964




Going to a Go-Go, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, 1965




The "In" Crowd, Dobie Gray, Shindig! 1964




See You in September, Happenings, 1966




Come See About Me, Supremes, Shindig! 1964





P.S. -- Is there a gay man alive who hasn't mimed the Supremes in front of a mirror, somewhere, sometime?  Oh come on, girlfriend, tell the truth.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails