C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, July 10, 2018

In Memoriam: Tab Hunter, 1931-2018


Tab Hunter, the studly, golden-haired Hollywood heartthrob of the 1950's, died Sunday at his home in California of natural causes, three days short of his 87th birthday. Hunter is survived by his partner of 35 years, film producer Allan Glaser.  Hunter came out of the closet with his 2005 autobiography, Tab Hunter Confidential, which was followed by the eponymous documentary in 2015.  The latter is well worth watching, if you haven't seen it already.










2 comments:

Davis said...

Definitely my dream boat as a kid.

Russ Manley said...

I was just a little too young to appreciate his charms until much later - pity.

Related Posts with Thumbnails