C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dodine de Canard

Apparently the Roux family of chefs is well known in Britain, but I just happened to come across this video the other day and it looked so interesting that I passed it on to my best friend M.P., who is a self-taught and highly proficient cook.  Well, he liked it so much he said he just might make this for an appetizer next time my birthday rolls around.  Lovely thought.




We had a marvelous Easter feast last week that started with roast leg of lamb, marinated in wine and herbs, and went on from there to all sorts of delectable things. If M.P. can get his new computer sorted out enough to send me some pics we took of the many scrumptious courses we worked our way through, I'll post them here for you fellows to see.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails