C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Two Tales of Two Dads

A couple of charming videos of gay dads and their kids. Which would get all concerned life in the slammer in Uganda, stoned to death in Nigeria, kicked in the head in Russia, and fired in Phoenix.

(Caution: may cause assorted hurricanes, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions in your place of viewing. Fireproof clothing advised. Watch at your own risk. The Blue Truck is not responsible for any damages.)

First, Mark and Tim in North Carolina from Freedom to Marry and the Campaign for Southern Equality:




And in Paul and James in Minnesota from The UpTake:



4 comments:

Stan said...

I know there's one gene that I don't have and that's the "Parent Gene." God bless them though.
I thought Minnesota allowed same sex marriage?
The Southern States I'm afraid are going to have to wait a while longer.

Russ Manley said...

Yes, MN has gay marriage now, this was filmed before that came in.

The South is always behind the rest of the nation. But we'll get there eventually.

Frank said...

Nothing about the ruling in Texas - a preliminary injunction here:

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Texas-Same-Sex-Marriage-Decision.pdf

and here:

http://www.towleroad.com/2014/02/a-win-for-marriage-equality-in-texas-summary-and-analysis-1.html

There must be a lot of bucking homophobes in Texas tonight.

Russ Manley said...

Thanks much Frank. I slept through all the breaking TX news today but I'll have a post up in the morning on that.

Fucking amazing is all I can say.

Related Posts with Thumbnails