C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, July 21, 2013

Queering NASCAR

OMFG.  Is nothing sacred anymore?  Now even the holy precincts of NASCAR are about to be invaded by teh gay - what is this world coming to?  Must be the end times for sure. 

Boys, this is some serious gay lib shit going down here, when you start fucking with the good ol' boys and their racecars.  I tell you what.



Lordy, lordy, I never expected to see this day.  Steve is kinda studly, too - and a great role model for the younger generation of Southern boys.

Well, God bless him and send some angels to watch over him, on and off the track, is all I can say.

4 comments:

June Butler said...

From this time on, I will boycott NASCAR races. Of course, I have never before attended a NASCAR race. :-)

Russ Manley said...

That's funny, I was thinking maybe I should go attend my first one! Wink.

Frank said...

As the saying goes, "We're here, we're queer, we're everywhere, get used to it."

Russ Manley said...

You said it! With moon pies and RC colas, to boot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails