C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Artist: Steve Walker

Dinner Date
I seem to be on an art kick here lately.  Never had a single art class, wish I had though.

Thought you boys would enjoy these as much as I did.  Check out many more cool paintings from Canadian artist Steve Walker at his website.

Four Hands, One Heart

Jay and Clayton

Ties

Memory

Rest on the Flight into Fort Lauderdale




7 comments:

DeepBlue said...

Yeap! Love him for quite a while. I like the way he uses the "clair-obscur" like the masters of the 17th century that we can notice especially in the first picture!

Craig said...

Very good indeed. Thanks for the introduction. Enjoy your weekend. Is it still 100+?

Ruffy said...

Love the realism!! Nice works!

Russ Manley said...

Glad you like, guys. And yes, it's still over 100 here though we might actually get a little thunderstorm this morning . . . I hope.

Frank said...

Thought the work looked familiar - he has a gallery in Provincetown.

Stan said...

Great work by a gifted and talented artist. Thanks for the link.

Russ Manley said...

No problem Stan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails