C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, August 1, 2011

Dolly Apologizes for T-Shirt Incident


Last month, a lesbian mom visiting Dollywood Splash Country with her spouse and family was asked to turn her t-shirt inside out by a park employee; the wording on the shirt said, "Marriage is so gay."

Now Miss Parton has issued this apology to the couple:
"I am truly sorry for the hurt or embarrassment regarding the gay and lesbian t-shirt incident at Dollywood's Splash Country recently. Everyone knows of my personal support of the gay and lesbian community. Dollywood is a family park and all families are welcome." Dolly adds that the policies on clothing or signs with profanity or controversial messages are in place to protect the person wearing the shirt and keep disturbances at the park to a minimum. Dolly concludes saying, "I am looking further into the incident and hope and believe it was more policy than insensitivity. I am very sorry it happened at all."

2 comments:

Craig said...

Good for Dolly. I sat next to Dolly in the LAX Admirals club a few years ago and she was beautiful in both looks and personality. And those tits... even I was impressed.

Russ Manley said...

A big hearted lady and also big . . . oh well you know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails